Lego Instructions

A few years back, I found a web site that allowed you to post your Lego instructions, and view what others have submitted but, when I moved, I lost the address and am unable to relocate that site. I'm not sure if it still exists, so I'm asking, fi ANYONE has seen this site or anything like it where you can view Lego Instructions, so I can build various sets from my own pieces.

PLEASE POST ANY INFO U HAVE!

Thanks

Reply to
L.

Not sure which one you mean, but this one exists today:

Otherwise search
- it is most probably mentioned there.

Sonnich Jensen

Try

They have TONS and TONS of scans on instructions. Most of them up until 1999 or 2000 anyway.

The MAdd1!

ha

Reply to
FREDRICK FELTMAN