Question re SW Mini KIts

In the adverbabble for the Mini kits, it is mentioned that if one buys four particular kits, one will have the parts of a fifth. (For example: The AT-AT, Millenium Falcon, Republic Gunship, and Trade Fed. MTT kits have the parts for a Y-Wing Mini kit.)

Does one have to buy the 4-packs specifically to get the extra parts, or can one simply buy the kits singly and get the parts for the fifth kit?

CF

Reply to
Chris French

The latter is correct. I think this only applies to the first 2 groups of 4 sets.

Reply to
Kay Archer

I have two sets like this. Each or the four kits contains a few pieces for the fifth. You have to get all four kits to get all the pieces, but you can buy them one at a time.

Also, there was an alternate set of instructions for one group (4492-4495) that made a different five parts from the same four kits. You have to download them from the web site. My wife downloaded and printed my copy, so I don't have the URL.

Bob McConnell N2SPP

Reply to
Bob McConnell

The Fifth Vehicle had parts for it in each of the four sets. each set had a specific section. For instance the 4 2 piece mini sets came with a right wing, a left wing, a left body piece, and a right body piece to form a Tie Bomber I believe it was. The series of 4 bigger mini sets had the left and right nacelles and 2 body parts( 1 of each in each set). I believe it showed a picture of which on the packages.

The MAdd1

Reply to
The Madd1!

Hi!

Not sure what you are asking. You can get the parts using other sets or get parts from e.g.

And you can buy the sets one at a time if that is what you mean.

Maybe you should take a look at

- there is more knowledge there. Look at the starwars section

Sonnich Jensen