Vintage Repo kits

OK people, I would like a count of hands and some thoughts on what you would pay for a quality reproduction of the old TF Schoolmaster - JR. Falcon - Jr. Skylark, Sterling Mini-Mombo - TF Schoolgirl. Any others you would like to see? How about a Skylane42? Most of the listed are available with laser cutting from

check it out.. You won`t have to pay $100+ for a JR skylark..

Reply to
SKYLANE42

Not much for me personally, however you have an impressive selection. I hope you the best in your business. You should do well with the Falcon 56 and the Mighty Mambo. They were the tops of the early trainers. Think about a Falcon 56 WING kit. One can build any number of self designs and use that wing. Good luck.

Reply to
CainHD

Well, if there gonna come and repo(sess) my plane, I"m not gonna be happy! BUT...if you mean repro(duction) then that sounds good! I like some of the older stuff. But you're gonna be fightin with e-bay buyers for your business. Good Luck though!

FredD

Reply to
RedFred1

I LIKE IT!!! I had an old Skylane 42 back in 1982 that I had to get rid of when I joined the Navy. Hopefully your company will be able to make a reproduction of that kit as well. My dad had the Skylane 62 and it was a sweet flyer as well. Best of luck with the venture.

Reply to
Black Cloud

How about the TF Headmaster?

Reply to
Don Hatten

Some 40 size 70 or mid eighties models would be nice

Reply to
TX_QBALL

No more than a comparable current kit costs. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

NOTE: it`s not my business - I just think it is a great idea...

Reply to
SKYLANE42

Not a lot really, since I can grab some balsa and tissue and make one anytime I am in teh mood for very little.

$50?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , SKYLANE42 writes

How about a Hal D'Bolt Jenny, It was a shoulder wing trainer of innovative design , early 70's? Never see it mentioned.

Reply to
Richard Crapp