UN-bump

MJC

> bump > > > -- > Robbydog > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------- > Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. > Visit us at
View this thread at rcgroups.com:

MJC

what war ?

Reply to
Elforlight

The one Bush and Blair are shortly going to participate in to try and obfuscate the truth.... again...

The battle for hearts and minds in order to convince everyone that it was really the intelligence services that "sexed up" the WMD issue ! Nothing to do with us two, no-way..... honest... We would never have gone to war if the intelligence services hadn't told us that we were in danger of imminent attack within ten minutes. Iraq was poised to destroy America and England.... honest. It was poor intelligence that caused it :-)

Reg

Reply to
reg

America is only one hijacked jet airplane loaded with fuel away from another

9/11, so America is better off without the likes of Saddam Hussein, a terrorist bank-roller. There are fewer anti-war posts because the yellow-bellied liberals are too busy arguing with each other in the primaries over which one of them will be first to surrender America's leadership of the free world to the UN. Joe L. "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad." - Aldous Huxley
Reply to
JosLvng

I got news for you. America no longer leads the free world. Part of it, yes.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I did say leadership. If not America, who?

Reply to
JosLvng

Why comment when the whole of the UK is exposed to a complete media blast and such intense anger - especailly amongst journalists who have been used to wipe the governments arse - that someone else is now doing the job I wanted done a year ago...?

No need to stir here, apart from the malicious pleasure in seeing the rednecks make fools of themselves all over again...:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

YOU CAUGHT ONE!!!

Yup, good trolling there reg, they are rising to the bait, red necks glistening in the sunlight...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We had noticed. America now leads teh neo-fascist world.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Perhaps in a free world we don't need no stinking 'leaders'? Perhaps in a free world, where the politicians are patently more confused and stupid than the electorate, its time to make the point that they are public servants, not lords and masters.

There certainly seems to be an attitude in 'our Tone' that he is elected to boss us about and we have to do, and believe in, what we are told.

Sadly, we seem to be taking our democracy seriously, and holding him to his promise of 'people power'.

Yeeha! I love a good bitch fight with the government retreating untidily from 'complete vindication' by an oh so 'independent report' :-)

"Primme Minister at ten o clock, Ginger, and losing height fast" "Tally Ho, a couple of long blasts from the Cannon of Truth should see him baling out, or in the drink sir!" "Roger Ginger, hows the ammunition?" "Plenty coming out of his plane sir, we have collected it all" "Any trouble with that Hutton 109?" "Well sir, we held off firing whilst he was in the way, but for some reason he steered the poor bugger straight into the Ack Ack. Now he's out of fuel, and cut and run for home, and reeally its open season now sir" "Jolly good chaps, make it a clean kill if you can, we don't want any collateral damage this time. Over and out"

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That can't have been a war, because

(a) The UN didn't sanction it. (b) There was no justification for a war, as Iraq was no imminent danger to any of the invaders, no involved in suppprting Al Qaeda..

It must have been a 'police action'

:-)

Sure is turning into one anyway ;-)

The Natural Philosopher

AH! You mean the same intelligence that Clinton used to justify his re-direction from the Blewinski caper? Or how about the same intelligence France, Germany and all the others in the UN agreed to when Clinton did his cover up? Not that I mind except, where was your whining, crying, name calling and bitching then? Or are you a professional hypocrite?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I got news for you Paul. America doesn't want to lead the world, free or otherwise. It's just that America has been handed a bill of goods by those nations who would rather let someone else do their dirty work. And it's just that America is one nation with the gumption to defend itself in a proactive manner. Especially after 9-11.

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Reply to
C.O.Jones

But not a patch on the 'what is the most cost effective way to get what we want by being clever, and not treading on other peoples toes, and coming up smelling of roses' world.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The truth is worth repeating:

Reply to
JosLvng

Here's more news; we ARE the free world.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Does the discovery of mass graves in Iraq count? Or should we have just ignored the killings like the UN did in Cambodia and Rawanda? He did use those weapons on his own people. I think the only reason he didn't use them on us was because he really thought France and Germany would be able to keep us from going to war. As far as where they are now, if you give me twelve years and a country the size of Iraq, I could hide all of those WMD and no one would ever find them, one of Sadams personal heroes is Joe Stalin. (The people who knew where they are are probably residing in those graves) Bill

Bill

Shame really.. it's so damned easy. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

When the "fish" are as naive as some of this lot it's not even sport !

They are sooooooo predictable... throw out the baited hook and reel 'em in one after another >;-))

Reg

Reply to
reg

I can't be professional as I am not being paid for it, nor do I earn a living from it. You do say the sweeeeetest things though, so I forgive you >:-)

Reg

Reply to
reg