Re: Why no more anti-war posts?

As for the so called intelligence failures! The intelligence organizations of the UN, Germany, France, Israel, China and Russia ALL agreed with the assesment of the US and UK. Now answer me this!

Saddam had WMD at least in the past. He used WMD on his own people as well as Iran's army. He had a known history of WMD research and devlopement. He had numerous delivery systems for WMD and was developing more. He had a history of deception when it came to UN inspectors and WMD. He violated more UN sanctions than you can count. If he had nothing to hide, why didn't he avoid his own demise and allow us to see what we wanted to see?

You willing to bet your life on that? Because you are!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

But with sheep of the likes we see here, can even this last much longer?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:42:43 -0500, C.O.Jones wrote:

Reply to
Andreas Rueckert

Yes, but remember, in the USA they only have Fox News. And Fox News tells it like the government wants it told.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The liberal press like make a lot of woe over lack of WMD and "eminent threat", they report that from Kay's report, yet they ignore the fact that he found proof that WMD's were sent to neighboring countries and terrorist groups. Or that large sums of monies were being paid to terrorist groups. The latter was probably the main reason we went in. As for as eniment threat Bush said we should go to war BEFORE THEY BECOME AN ENIMENT TREAT, not that they were presently an eniment threat.

Proof of Saddam's terrorist involvement here!>>

Sport_Pilot

Nonsense. Nothing like this was ever found. What was really found is that Iraq never ever had any WMD-producing/storing/maintaning capability, meaning that there simply couldn't be any WMD to send.

As for the large "sums of monies" - LOL, this stinks of the infamous farce with OBL-Saddam connection tape that took place before the war.

I'm still surprised that they haven't "found" a couple of Boeing flight manuals (and a blueprint of a Shuttle) in Iraq.

Reply to
Andrey Tarasevich

It >Subject: Re: Why no more anti-war posts?

Ask those families of the thousands found buried in mass graves in Iraq whether they think it was worth taking Saddam out. Ask those families of the thousands killed in the WTC whether they think it was worth taking Saddam out. Saddam was a WMD.

Iraq and the rest of the world is a much safer place with Saddam Hussein in a prison cell. Joe L. "We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter. Peace and freedom will prevail."

- George Bush 2001

Reply to
JosLvng

Most of those deaths happened before Bush Sr's term - back when the US funded and supplied weapons to Iraq to wreak havoc on Iran. So how come Bush Sr. didn't take out Saddam?

worth taking Saddam out.

Hopefully those families are smart enough to remember who was responsible for the WTC: Osama "Forgotten" Bin Laden, and his henchmen from Saudi Arabia - another "friend" of the US.

Not Hussein, not Iraq.

You remember Bin Laden - whose "extended family" was allowed to fly out of the USA by the Smirking Chimp on the very same day the WTC was hit - and when NO OTHER PLANES WERE ALLOWED IN THE SKY.

What was up with that? Aren't you curious?

So how come Bush Sr. didn't take him out?

Iraq was *never* a threat to anyone outside of Iraq - certainly not since Bush Sr's war, when we had the whole country under our control - for the last decade.

With Saddam gone, the unleashed religious factionalism has already made Iraq a much more dangerous threat to the region.

And as the very same Colin Powell of the very same US State Department explained to *you* at the end of Bush Sr's war on Iraq, THAT IS WHY BUSH Sr. DIDN'T TAKE SADDAM OUT.

Try using your brain to actually think for yourself once in awhile. It might still work, ya never know...

THEY LIED and BOYS DIED.

It's as simple as that....

Reply to
daytripper

"Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talking." - Hank Hill

The price of freedom is never free. We salute and honor those who fought and died or were wounded in such a noble cause.

When are the yellow-bellied liberals going to realize that war was declared on the U.S.A. by the radical Islamists on 9/11, and that they got everything they deserved and more when the United States and its allies retaliated against the terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq. Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

You can't debate the facts, so you employ insults. Nice work.

To recap what you cannot refute:

The "radical Islamists" were from a country we treat as an allie - Saudi Arabia - not Iraq. Documented fact.

They were funded by a member of a Saudi family that has been friends to the Bushes for decades. Documented fact.

There were no WMDs found. There were no facilities to produce WMDs found. WELL documented facts.

The CIA never provided the conclusions that the Smirking Chimp used as the reason why attacking a sovereign nation was just.

"Freedom" was not served by killing tens of thousands of people who had nothing to do with 9/11 - while getting 500+ killed and injuring thousands more from the US.

You can't stop truth. It will always find the light...

/daytripper

Reply to
daytripper

Hmm. Did you mean eminent or imminent?

Always wise to understand and be able to spell (if not type) the words you use.

Adds a touch of credibility....:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

was worth taking Saddam out.

I am crious as to

- who is actually going to ge prosecuted in the Enron and worldcom frauds.

- where the Anthrax - definirely weapons grade, and definitelt from A US lab, came from, and how it got there...

- ditto teh Ricin.

AS far as WMD goes, its all over. They have been identfied as Anne Wisddecombe and Claire Short, Women with Massive Dugs, and are now on the back benches :-)

Its official.

I reckon he had the Isrealis fooled tho. Otherwise why go to war?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well I salute and honor those who died, certainly. I'll pass on the noble cause though, if you don't mind.

Well, the first part is true, but sadly MOST of afghanistan as just a bunch of guys scratchjing a living - mainly growing smack.

Iraq was just another tinpot dictaorship, making brave noises and shaking its fist (and sending a bit of what little cash they had left to the palestinians) at Isreal, and its chum, the USA. Everyone knows Saudi was ultimately where the 911 funds came from. No one has invaded that tho, can't do that without securing strategic oil supplies in - er - Iraq? ;-)

Tell the Isrealis top give palsetine back, and 90% of terrorism will wilt and die. force a regime change in Saud, and much of the rest will go as well.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Then you should probably read the intelligence assessments from your government and not the press!

organizations

Reply to
C.O.Jones

You mean as opposed to the Cowards News Network?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Not so! A great many of them happened between 91 and 2000.

The deal with the coalition was that we wouldn't make him a condition for ending the conflict. The purpose was to remove his forces from Kuwait and render them unable to return. Conditions imposed by..........................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................the European left?

it was worth taking Saddam out.

Friend? Matter of perception. More like when the US dealt with terrorists the same way the rest of the world did! Negociated! And the World Trade and Pentagon is how such creatures respond to such "friendship". The sooner you understand that the better off you will be.

It's no secret that OBL is related the the Saudi Royal Family. So What? You trying to say that because of that we should have detained those Suadi Royals who were in this country? Based on what? Your biased concept of justice?

Not a bit because I know the truth of the matter! You could too if you'd stop listening to that left wing jibberish!

I a manner of speaking! Or are you going to try to tell us now that he never had any, never used any and never tried to obtain more advanced WMD's?

Tell that to Iran, Kuwait, Saudia Arabia and let us not forget, Israel! Even in this last conflict Saddam had balistic missiles that could reach Israel! Gee! Violation of UN sanctions again? Imagine that!

Freedom and Democracy are never easy. Ask France, Greece, England to name three. Only those willing to fight to keep them will ever really have them.

Colin Powell was not part of State during the first Bush. Perhaps you should use your brain for something other than holding your ears apart. As for my brain? I have no need to work and have enough money to have just about anything I could desire. I'm free and able to do most anything I want. I think my brain functions quite well thank you!

More have died on the nations roads in the same time. Where's your objections to that?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

You are really the last person here who should say something like that! Joking or not!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

I am impressed with the clarity and spelling seen in your 'bash the USA and its leadership' posts. You make your communications extremely clear. Just another example of your low level of intellectual capability demonstrated by the many posts where your communications (spelling and TYPING) skills simply don't appear to be those of a human being even trying.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Starngely, the UN, whom Bush junior subsequently ignored? Can't have it both ways.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher