question on new SW minis

in the shop at home catalog they offer all four with the bonus mini tie fighter is this just the included fifth set( pieces found in the other four) or is this in addition to a fifth set, if so what is the packed in fifth set? -M

Reply to
Matt-allica

The MINI TIE Fighter is the same promotional TIE Fighter LEGO was handing out a while ago. The four new MINI sets don't come with extra pieces to build a fifth model. I guess LEGO figured the TIE Fighter would take its place.

-- Jordan Bradford

Reply to
Jordan Bradford

It sucks that you can't apparently get it if you buy the Mini's at retail locations.

Reply to
Neb Okla

There are three sets of mini-Star Wars kits, 4 kits in each set. In each of the first two sets, each kit had extra pieces so that when you have all four sets, you could build a fifth bonus model. The third set does not include these extra pieces, thus no bonus model for getting all four sets.

I just looked in the new catalog. When you buy all of the third set, Lego will include the Tie Fighter model.

Reply to
Ken Rice