Theydon Bois, Essex Model Railway Exhibition 15 Nov

Epping Railway Circle=92s 25th anniversary model railway exhibition will be held at Theydon Bois Village Hall, Coppice Row, Theydon Bois CM16 7ER on Saturday 15 November. Open: 10:30am to 5:00 pm, Admission: Adult =A33.00, child/concessions =A31.50, Family ticket (2+2) =A37.50 There will be ten to twelve working railway layouts, in all the popular scales (with disabled access to all but one) and six or seven trade stalls. Railways aside, our exhibition is famous for it's home made cakes ! We are a few minutes walk from Theydon Bois (Central Line) station or there is ample free parking.

John Woods

Reply to
John Woods