Ilford and west Essex model railway exhibition

53rd Annual Model Railway Exhibition Saturday 04 October 2008 - 10am to 5pm Sunday 05 October 2008 - 10am to 4pm

St. Edwards School, London Road, Romford RM7 9NX.

Aber Emlyn O Gauge, GWR Great Yarmouth Model Railway Club Chasebury O Gauge Enfield Town Model Railway Club Coombe Over O Gauge, British. Steve Issitt, I & WEMRC Member Elwyn Sands N Gauge, Demonstration Layout. Layouts 4 U Hopfields SM32 Gauge, Live Steam Kent Area 16mm Group Ins & Outs N Gauge Romford Model Railway Society Kadleigh OO Gauge, 1930 GWR Basildon Model Railway Club London Road OO Gauge, London Underground Steven Smith, Romford Model Railway Society Melbury N Gauge Chelmsford & District Model Railway Club Minehead OO Gauge, 1947 GWR I & WEMRC 16.5 section Peat Bog O Scale, 9mm Narrow Gauge Basildon Model Railway Club Triang Minic Motorways Triang OO scale Road & Railway David Lyon Romerburg HO Gauge, German Trams. Don Jones, I & WEMRC Member Sparkford OO Gauge East Ham Model Railway Club Warren Creek ON30 Gauge, North American Eddie Weaver, I & WEMRC Member

The club has a well balanced set of traders too for this years show

I will definatley go to this show on Saturday :-)

misc

Reply to
misc