Canberra model railway exhibition

The Canberra Model Railway Exhibition is currently on at the Hockey Centre in Lyneham.
Adult admission is $8.

How long is it on for? Just this weekend presumably? Bummer because I wanted to get down there for that and had family commitments.. Ah well next time hopefully.

Any sign of Lloyd and Norma Sawyer? As we know Lloyd's officially closed down LMR now but since he's continuing to market his DEB railcar sets I'm assuming he'd make an appearance or have the products selling via another outlet. Given that Al and Barbara Cutmore purchased a large slab of the business, it would be logical to think that if Lloyd can't (or doesn't want to) have a stand at the exhibition, he'd ask Al and Barabara to act as an outlet for his last and final product line...
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - Professional Train Manager (RailCorp) + HO Scale Rail Modeller
http://www.railzone.org -- Galleries, Forums, Links, Data, etc.! Send email to

I thought Casula Hobbies were selling the 900s. I'm sure I saw some boxes there for sale.
Rob
Lloyd did have a small stand, many selling of the last products that he couldn't offload onto anyone else. He was selling the 4 car DEB while Casula had the 3 car set