Preston model railway exhibition on track

A Preston Model Railway Exhibition is being held at the University of Central Lancashire on Saturday January 5th & Sunday January 6th.

The exhibition will be held in the Foster Refectory, Main Building, Fylde Road, Preston.

Doors open at 10am.

Admission is free.

Call 07879 823258 for details.

Reply to
Dragon Heart

"Dragon Heart" wrote

Are you sure that admission is free? I seem to recall there being a charge last time I visited.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Are you sure that admission is free? =A0I seem to recall there being a charge last time I visited.

The 'press' have been known to be wrong in the past !

Reply to
Dragon Heart

They do indeed appear to be wrong, in this case. All of these mention an entry fee:

Mark

Reply to
Mark Goodge

You are right -

Though you can take one free child with a voucher per paying adult.

Reply to
Paul Matthews