Model Show -US Midwest

The IPMS-USA Region V Regional convention will be held in Davenport Iowa on

29-30 April at the Holiday Inn Convention center. Just off I-80 2 hours east of Chicago. 90 vendor tables, a huge raffle and 80 categories. The show will be hosted by the Quad Cities Scale Modelers Society. For registration and vendor information check out our website at
or email snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Click on the links on the show flyer for more information.
Reply to
GRBroman