NW Indiana model contest /swap meet

IPMS Duneland will hold its annual model contest and swap meet Saturday Oct

11th, at Willowcreek Middle School 5962 Central Ave, Portage Indiana 46368 There will be over 40 categories and over 20 special awards The raffle will include a 1/32nd Academy Hornet among other prizes and again this year will we have an "American Gold" Catergory for vendor information contact Greg George at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com for general information see our website at
or contact Ron Fraser at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or John Fluck at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Jfluck