OrangeCon - Just 30 Days Away

IPMS Orange County will be hosting it's annual OrangeCon Contest on Sunday, 17 October...just 30 Days from now!

We have had to find a new location in the past few weeks as the Sequoia Conference Center, OrangeCon's home for the past 8 years, suddenly and without prior notice, closed it's doors.

We have managed to find an alternate location:

Anaheim Park Hotel

222 West Houston Ave Fullerton, CA

This is the same venue where Herb Deeks has been hosting his Rolls, Floats or Flies Model Kit Expo. This hotel was once a Raddison property and a Wyndham before that.

The doors open to the public and model contest registration begins at 0900 and contest registration ends at 1130.

In the event you have heard a rumor that there would be no OrangeCon this year...it's wrong!

Take it from me, OrangeCon is On!!!!!!

We have 46 contest categories, Best of's, Peer's Choice as well as Special Theme Awards for Best 1950's Subject and Best D-Day Subject.

Additional information may be found on our website at:

Nat Richards President, IPMS Orange County

Reply to
Richa5011