NYPOWER just 5 days away!!

NYPOWER is just 5 days away in beautiful Geneseo, NY (site of last years LDRS).
Its shaping up to be a great launch and the current weather models are
aligning perfectly!!! Cold front to pass through Thursday and dry 70s to low 80s for the four days.
information can be found at www.nypower.net
See you next weekend!!
YEAH BABY!! The Sky Busters can't wait!!

Can't wait. Busting butt to get ready to fly a couple of the new Contrail hybrids. Printing tons of handout literature for the hybrid seminar Sunday...sure glad I just got a new laser printer. Kids are cleaning the van, checking the tents, loading the chairs and tables.
This is Why We Do This Stuff.
Doug Pratt www.pratthobbies.com
On 25 Jun 2005 06:35:49 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

That link doesn't work.
Works fine for me.
Les.

On 25 Jun 2005 06:35:49 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

In addition Pratt Hobbies, what vendors will be there? Which day(s) are EX?
Try http://www.marsclub.org/nypower11 /
Les.

It's a NAR launch, so no EX. but plenty of great commercial motors will be flown.
Good luck. I'll be thinking about you guys. Hope that you have great weather. Mark Simpson

Long time no post Mark, what have you been up to?