NYPOWER just 5 days away!!

NYPOWER is just 5 days away in beautiful Geneseo, NY (site of last years LDRS).

Its shaping up to be a great launch and the current weather models are aligning perfectly!!! Cold front to pass through Thursday and dry 70s to low 80s for the four days.

information can be found at

See you next weekend!!

Reply to
jderimig

YEAH BABY!! The Sky Busters can't wait!!

-- Les Kramer #70965 L-2 / Club President Northern Ohio's TRI-CITY SKY BUSTERS ROCKETRY CLUB, NAR #535 Club website:

Club e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org Club e-mail site:

Les Kramer

Can't wait. Busting butt to get ready to fly a couple of the new Contrail hybrids. Printing tons of handout literature for the hybrid seminar Sunday...sure glad I just got a new laser printer. Kids are cleaning the van, checking the tents, loading the chairs and tables.

This is Why We Do This Stuff.

Doug Pratt

pratthobbies

That link doesn't work.

Reply to
Phil Stein

In addition Pratt Hobbies, what vendors will be there? Which day(s) are EX?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Works fine for me.

Les.

Reply to
Les Kramer

Try

Les.

Reply to
Les Kramer

It's a NAR launch, so no EX. but plenty of great commercial motors will be flown.

Reply to
AlMax

Good luck. I'll be thinking about you guys. Hope that you have great weather. Mark Simpson

Reply to
Mark

Long time no post Mark, what have you been up to?

Reply to
Joel