PING: Shred Vector

Do you have any cousins named Mark?

I just learned that s guy named Mark Schecter helped find L. Ron Hubbard an apartment in south Florida after he had a stroke in '73 or '74. Here's the link -

John Schutkeker

No relatives naked Mark. Or Danny (for you WBCN fans fro the 70's), but I did always get into the Paradise right away no matter how many times I told them i was not related.

Many spelling errors.

Shread Vector or shreadvector for eBay.

Shecter not Schecter or Schechter or Schekter or......

My grandfather realized that American English contained no gargling sounds, and so he correted the spelling.

now if we could just erase the French influence on Vietnamese spelling.

Nguyen or Nwin - which is easier to pronounce correctly?

;-)

John Schutkeker wrote:

Reply to
shreadvector