5 Days Left - 2004 EMRR Calendar

There are 5 days left to get your orders in for the 2004 EMRR Calendar. This year's calendar profits support the "SAVE ROCKETRY NOW" campaign (funds already sent).

See more here:

The proofs are in the process of being reviewed/selected and ~Nov 1st, I package them on a CD and send them to be printed.

Sponsors for this year's calendar, many of which will have coupons on the back page which will more than reimburse your outlay for the calendar itself, include (in alphabetical order):

Aerospace Speciality Products ARA Press Art Applewhite's Rockets FlisKit Rockets LOC/Precision Public Missiles QModeling Rocketflite Shrox US Rockets Motors Division

You can also expect another magnificent cover from Shrox!

Remember, I only make what I have pre-orders for, so note the amount of time left.

Regards, Nick

Reply to
EMRR