[AD] EMRR 2006 Calendar...Can now order

Crazy, baby....we're doing it again. This will be our 6th year. Time is flying... no pun intended.

What to do? The 2001-2003 calendars contributed toward the NAR/TRA Legal Fund, while the 2004 contributed toward the SAVE ROCKETRY CAMPAIGN. 2005 was split between some TARC Support and the NAR/TRA Legal fund. On the average of $5 per calendar went to each of these funds and the calendars sold for $20'ish.

What to do? I was thinking of going back the NAR/TRA Legal Fund, then I thought, how about a "thank you rocketeers" calendar and simply sell them for $5 less.

Well, "Thank You Rocketeers" - $5 off last year's price.

Nick

Reply to
nick