version calendar

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a history of M... versions of Wildfire2 available somewhere? Actually I need time of issuance of M150 and M160. Second thing is whether M160 x86 and M160 x64 were issued at the same time?

Konrad

Reply to
KA

might help with release dates.

Meander around while you're there and you can probably find platform support.

===================================

Does anybody know if there is a history of M... versions of Wildfire2 available somewhere? Actually I need time of issuance of M150 and M160. Second thing is whether M160 x86 and M160 x64 were issued at the same time?

Konrad

Reply to
Jeff Howard

This is the product release schedule calendar.

Ben Loosli

Jeff, Ben,

These lists are not complete, but their sum is what I needed. Thank you very much.

Konrad

Reply to
KA

...only there is no info about win64 platform option. Maybe you know what M-number was the earliest for win64 ?

Konrad

Reply to
KA

Well, I've found it.

We are on non-maintenance M150. x64 is available since M120 only for download (not CDs), which makes it unavailable for non-maintenance users. Doesn't it look like bamboozling the PTC's clients?

Konrad

Reply to
KA