2005 EMRR Challenge

2005 EMRR Challenge We have added a new contest for the year, er, actually more of a challenge....

You can see it at our updated site!

ESSENCE'S MODEL ROCKETRY REVIEWS

or directly

me know what you think.

Regards, Nick

Reply to
nick

great idea, Nick! a good way to encourage everyone to get busy and get the submissions in the areas you want more submissions. As one who has very diligently tried to enter flight logs in the database for all previous years since becoming a BAR, and doing it from my spreadsheet of flight logs, I highly encourage all to do more than just 2005 if you can. The database is much more statistically significant when everybody has entered all their flights. and if you have flown a rocket a bunch of times and it is not in the database, well then, write a review! At least 1/3 of my reviews are for this reason (to increase my flight log count).

Dave Fergus

Reply to
hidden

U.S. Rockets has donated many prizes to EMRR so they may be used in contests such as these. Please enjoy the contests. Please review the won kits on EMRR.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

previous years

database is

Thanks. Even if there is not a review, flight logs can be entered under "personal", but we'd love the reviews!! The "Challenge" is catching on... 15 participants so far.

Reply to
nick