[Ad]: EAT introduces Interstellar Probe

Essence Aerospace Technologies (EAT) is now offering (for pre-orders) the all new, 2-stage, Interstellar Probe.

We are in the process of finishing the photo-detailed instructions and then it will be ready to ship (definately by the end of the month).

We have only made a small number of these kits, so first come, first serve with 1 per customer limit.

Tell me what you think -AND- enjoy.

Nick

__________________ Come visit Essence's Model Rocketry Reviews:

'uhns)- the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing.

Reply to
EMRR

Eat me! :)

Reply to