Estes Photon Probe #2043

I'm in the process of cloning and upscaling the Estes Photon Probe #2043, and am in need of the diameter and length of the main airframe tube. I think the diameter is 1.325 but, I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out the length. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Darrell Smith

18 inches

da rmr plumber Gary R Goldenbaum NAR #73669 L1 Northwest Florida remove 'nichspam' to reply

Reply to
GGoldy

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to