[TROLLS] According to my sources

According to my sources at least one of the trolls is either an authority or someone "buddies" with an authority.

The bad thing about this is that this is the first evidence I have seen in decades of authorities working internally in rocketry circles to achieve their goals.

It is no surprise whatsoever they are after me since I have been turned in for stuff which I was found innocent of more than anybody. Thanks Frank and Chuck and Bruce and Jack.

And dozens of rocketeers have been popped on felonies too. No they don't come onto rmr to discuss it. One at a time. Attrition is the goal.

All with TRA leading the way to give them MORE jurisdiction through illegal ATF permits and criminalized NFPA codes.

Some day they will get their wish and the 500 remaining members will rejoice loudly.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Do we need some sort of action/awareness network to get the word out, so this isn't happening in silence? Something like Gwen Smith's "Remembering Our Dead" website at

(which was created, basically, for a similar reason)?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Not one single person who has been either accused of or found guilty of a felony is willing to agree to let ANY details out.

I can't say I blame them either!

Imagine their frustration to see the crappy shit attacks and law writing from TRA and NAR continue unabated.

Rocketeers are expendable.

It has never been just about Bruce or Chuck or for that matter, myself. It has always been for me about DECRIMINALIZING rocketry. The precise and exact opposite is happening and let there be no doubt whatsoever. It is absolutely the acts and doing of NAR and TRA. 100%.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry for the record I'm in no way associated with any authority nor do I want to see ANY rocketeer get into any trouble. I may not like your style but I certainly do NOT want to see you crossways with the man. You actually do make some valid points on a regular basis.

Reply to
Shot Locker

Thank youfor that. That leaves about 5 trolls to go.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Six counting yourself? :)

Scott Orr

Reply to
Scott D. Orr

Hmmm. I dated a cop's daughter in High School. Does that count? I got to ride in his car once, but he wouldn't let me run the lights / siren. Her sister was a cop too. Funny, I was in an accident once which was clearly not my fault (guy ran a red light). Within seconds of it happening here comes Sis with her lights on. She jumps out, calls me by first name and asks if I'm ok. Tells me she's on another call but she'll radio this in. You should have seen the look on the other driver's face.

I am not the mole. Although even the mole may th> >

Reply to
Alex Mericas

If these types of rocketry related felony convictions are happening at the federal court level, (especially ATF investigations resulting in convictions) there are court records and in the case of the ATF, the ATF web pages openly boasts of their successful investigations and resulting convictions. DOT also has information on their web page, indicating infractions and penalties assessed and collected. I visit both web pages, although not recently, (within the last several months), and I have not read any such reports. Living as close to DC as I do, I'm always looking out for this type of information; please point me in the right direction... Note: no smiley faces/winks after any sentence..

Fred

Jerry Irv> Not one single person who has been either accused of or found guilty of

Reply to
WallaceF

What I find odd about this recent troll of yours Jerry is the fact you are saying rocketeers have been accused of felonies and all the while you promote felonious behavior. Are people getting arrested for taking your propellant actuated advice?

steve

Reply to
default

Bullshit person with a bullshit post to try to deflect from the real problem.

YOU are the one people should deal with with a 10 foot pole.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't think so. I think the tactic used is to turn over the investigation to state so the whole DA/plea bargain/extortion system can be used to its fullest.

I have not heard of a specific FEDERAL conviction. But info is necessarily incomplete.

The above is all I amwilling to do because I am part of the "machine to keep such things out of the public discourse". I have made a personal decision that is the right thing to doin light of the personal contact I have with some of these folks. It ruins their lives. Do not wish it on anyone. Decriminalize rocketry! NFPA regs criminalize rocketry in the states where the "whole DA/plea bargain/extortion system" is going full speed ahead.

Zero tolerance translates to zero "thinking" by police, prosecutors and judges. Why even have a judge?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

For the record I do not think you are a mole.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What is Jerry promoting that's "felonious"? Please cite specific statutory text in your answer.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Dave, Where have you been the last three years? Jerry promotes buying, selling, owning, storing, using, burning and transporting Federally controlled explosives without obtaining the required BATF permits. The permits are required explicitly by the BATF Orange book in reference to APCP or otherwise known as rocket motors. They (BATF) consider APCP rocket motor grains over 62.5 grams regulated explosives. I would have thought you'd have known all this already?

steve

Reply to
default

Backpedaling again, jerry? You claim no PAD exemptions now?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yes, but for that to apply in a criminal matter, it would need to be shown beyond a reasonable doubt that a rocket thruster could _not_ be an exempted "propellant actuated device", and that's a finding for a court to make.

(Anything the BATF themselves say is the word of a policeman, and you know what that's worth on matters of law: they go to special police schools where they learn how to lie about such things in order to pressure people.)

To say that handling HPR motors under the "propellant actuated device" exemption would in fact be grounds for conviction of a "felony" is to assume facts not in evidence.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Why would he be a witness?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

There could not be a less accurate statement. Ever.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I guess Steve will be the witness for ATF in the NAR/TRA/ATF suit. We are doomed to have people like Steve Bloom in our midst.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Cry wolf long enough, and nobody but the wolf will listen...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker