Internet Ultracoat sources

How about giving me some good internet sources for Ultracoat. I am new to R/C kits and plan to build a Sig Something Extra.

Reply to
Fred123

Carrell

Just type in Ultracote in the search window of the website and it will take you straight to the appropriate page. Hanger9 is now the distributor for Ultracote and Horizon Hobby is the distributor for Hangar9. It runs about $13 a roll plus shipping according to the website. Hope this helps.

Jim W

Reply to
Black Cloud