Aircraft Lineart

Attn: NL editors....

Here's a nice collection of scalable aircraft lineart, suitable for "fillers", or even printing to decorate the shop...

Happy New Year....

Enjoy,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

Thanks! I get a lot of comments on the Calvin RC'r graphics purchased from you that I stuck on the back of my ol Toyota PU air-ambulance, by the way. Just thought I would mention that!

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Thanks Bill!

-- Mike Bealmear News Letter Editor Johnson Co. R/C Flyers

Mike Bealmear