3 Weeks Left in the 3rd "Virtual" Rocket Contest

We have 10 prizes and now 7 entries in our toughest yet "Virtual" rocket contest. Sorry I can't show you the designs until all the entries are in, but the competition is tough.

Right now the most creative design is from a 10 year old! It is currently in 3rd place.

We have single motor designs, clusters and even a two-stage cluster design. Turning out to be the most creative "Virtual" contest yet....

Want to really challenge your RockSIM skills? Here's how.

You may use the Demo to submit (see the instructions).

Regards, Nick

EMRR