2005 Calendar

Shameless advertising I'm afraid.

A number of people said they would be interested in a calendar last year. 2005 Internal Fire calendar is now printed!

Details in the News section on the front page of the website at

Thanks Paul

-- ____________________________________

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

Internal Fire Museum of Power is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK

Reply to
Paul Evans

"Paul Evans" wrote (sip):-

Don't apologise, I'll start dropping hints to Helen ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

Success, and Helen was impressed with the speed of delivery! Though I haven't seen it yet (Chrissy pressy), I am reliably informed that it will brighten up the dullest of days at the office. So come on lads, order your copy now (or drop hints to your beloved) and make it worth Paul's while.

Reply to
Nick H