Internal Fire server?

Has Paul's server done a runner? trying to access Internal Fire and a couple of hosted sites but nothing coming up.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

In message , Prepair Ltd writes

resolves to 69.10.132.146 which is responding to pings but not to http requests - in fact the machine is not accepting communications on port 80 at all. I suspect the web service has failed in some way.

The internalfire.com domain is still registered (until 14 Feb 2005) and gives Paul's number as 01239 811212.

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Its a technical hitch I'm certain as my mail is still coming through. No doubt Paul is beavering away. The disappearance coincided with me blundering about in FTP making some changes to my website (one of many hosted by Paul) so I'm sat in dread of it being something I did!!!!! ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

OK, have heard back that there is a server upgrade of some kind going on that is taking longer than expected..:-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

I go away for 36 hours and the world falls apart!

Back up.

Thanks

Paul

Reply to