Petter Ph1 Injector required

I have a ex-dumper Petter PH1 mounted on a frame with an old Acrow Walden saw bench - a very useful combination. Unfortunately while moving it I carelessly damaged the injector quite serously.

Does anyone know where I may be able to pick up an injector dor the Petter PH1 ?

Reply to
richard.lechmere

You'll need to identify which one you have:

Columns are Pump - Nozzle Holder - Nozzle - Setting Pressure - Notes

Petter PH & PHW Early Versions FAOAB080C0210** A1AA80/6S210A** NSDLA067D0249** AL67SD249 HL130S26C175P3 3150 lb/sq in

222 kg/cm sq***** New Range 99/231*****

Petter PH Marine Early Versions FAOAB080C0215** A1AA80/6S215A** NSDLA067D0249** AL67SD249 HL130S26C175P3 3150 lb/sq in

222 kg/cm sq New Range 99/231 Petter PH & PHW Later Versions FAOAB080C0210** A1AA80/6S210A** NSDLA067D0468 HL130S26C175P3 3150 lb/sq in 222 kg/cm sq ****** New Range 99/208

or look at

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Many thanks for this info Peter. Will I find the relevant info on the injector and pump ?

Regards

Richard

Reply to
richard.lechmere

The pump has an ali label with the old or new designations, the injector isusually stamped on the body with the HOLDER number, not the complete injector number.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

I might have a pair from a PH2 somewhere, haven't a clue whether they're 'old' or 'new', or even how much it matters in the real world especially if it's not working for its living every day, but they'll need servicing (I can arrange that if required). Otherwise they shouldn't be too hard to find, there must be plenty still in service/recently retired.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Many thanks for the help. Examination of the numbers suggest the engine is an AV Series 2 rather than a PH1 as I originally thought. Automarine Diesel Services of Portslade West Sussex are getting me the parts I need.

Reply to
richard.lechmere