Petter Ph1 Injector required

I have a ex-dumper Petter PH1 mounted on a frame with an old Acrow
Walden saw bench - a very useful combination. Unfortunately while
moving it I carelessly damaged the injector quite serously.
Does anyone know where I may be able to pick up an injector dor the
Petter PH1 ?
Reply to
richard.lechmere
You'll need to identify which one you have:
Columns are Pump - Nozzle Holder - Nozzle - Setting Pressure - Notes
Petter PH & PHW Early Versions FAOAB080C0210** A1AA80/6S210A** NSDLA067D0249** AL67SD249 HL130S26C175P3 3150 lb/sq in 222 kg/cm sq***** New Range 99/231*****
Petter PH Marine Early Versions FAOAB080C0215*
* A1AA80/6S215A** NSDLA067D0249** AL67SD249 HL130S26C175P3 3150 lb/sq in 222 kg/cm sq New Range 99/231 Petter PH & PHW Later Versions FAOAB080C0210** A1AA80/6S210A** NSDLA067D0468 HL130S26C175P3 3150 lb/sq in 222 kg/cm sq ****** New Range 99/208
or look at
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
Many thanks for this info Peter. Will I find the relevant info on the injector and pump ?
Regards
Richard
Reply to
richard.lechmere
The pump has an ali label with the old or new designations, the injector isusually stamped on the body with the HOLDER number, not the complete injector number.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
I might have a pair from a PH2 somewhere, haven't a clue whether they're 'old' or 'new', or even how much it matters in the real world especially if it's not working for its living every day, but they'll need servicing (I can arrange that if required). Otherwise they shouldn't be too hard to find, there must be plenty still in service/recently retired.
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
Many thanks for the help. Examination of the numbers suggest the engine is an AV Series 2 rather than a PH1 as I originally thought. Automarine Diesel Services of Portslade West Sussex are getting me the parts I need.
Reply to
richard.lechmere