Lister Manuals CD

This recurrent item says covers "all" models. A bold claim! Seller has so far declined to answer requests to define all. Anyone else have better luck?

ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

The address was a problem, try:

which worked fine.

The seller has 45 negative feedback points, so 'long barge pole mode' comes into play.

Looks like a lot of his stuff is from the USA judging by the comments from his feedback pages, so it may well be a copy of something that was available in the US.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Must be your browser setup. Works fine for me. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Me too - and I've also asked him the question ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

No, the browser works fine if I cut and paste the address in, I just can't double-click on the url in your post and get it to run. It just gives an error message which is why I posted the shortened version which I can double-click on and it works fine.

Something on the end of the original url is not working somewhere.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Just received a copy from one of the purchasers and it does contain manuals downloaded from the Internal Fire website.

Formal complaint has been made to Ebay.

Paul

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

Internal Fire Museum of Power is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK

Paul Evans

downloaded from the Internal Fire website.

The use of the Freedom of Information Act in the States means that this sort of thing is rife over there, you've only got to look at the number of military manuals on CD's for a start, and the same goes for almost everything else.

In this case it is a blatant rip-off and should be stopped at source, maybe it's time to start registration for the downloads?

Peter

Peter A Forbes