Wineglass Brass Engine Oiler FS

I was about to put this oiler on Ebay, when I thought someone here might want a small wineglass oiler, the glass being approx 2 inches tall x 1 1/2 inches diameter. Overall length (including mounting thread) is 6 1/4 inches and the thread is 1/4 BSP.

Its in excellent nick, fully functioning, clean but not polished for quite a while, and all original by the look of it.

It came to me on an engine it didn't suit and has since been replaced by something more in-scale with the engine.

Contact me off group for a picture and price Otherwise it'll go on ebay tomorrow night, all being well.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton