expensive tin!!

I watched this with interest and some amazement.

Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.
Very nice and expensive but what does one do with it.
Martin P
Mike.H. wrote:
Campingstoveman
How about getting someone to roll it and turn it into a 20gall. cooling tank :-). Print on the inside of course. MH

Mike.H.
Now there's an idea :-))
Martin P
Mike.H. wrote:

Campingstoveman
The seller is probably very happy with the price he got on this one, but I notice nobody has yet bid on his Ford Cortina Spare Wheel Well Grommet!
David Mack
Reply to
David Mack
Was offered two different examples of this sign last year -- for =A3200 & =A3220 by different local vendors. Gracefully declined both times, although at least one did sell.
I knew one to have been salvaged from being part of the roofing of a local garden shed in Pembrokeshire. Worth =A320 to me, but no more. I'm a patient man .....
Colin
Reply to
Colin