expensive tin!!

I watched this with interest and some amazement.

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Very nice and expensive but what does one do with it.

Mart> I watched this with interest and some amazement.

Campingstoveman

Mike.H.

Now there's an idea :-))

Mart> How about getting someone to roll it and turn it into a 20gall.

Campingstoveman

The seller is probably very happy with the price he got on this one, but I notice nobody has yet bid on his Ford Cortina Spare Wheel Well Grommet!

David Mack

Reply to
David Mack

Was offered two different examples of this sign last year

-- for =A3200 & =A3220 by different local vendors. Gracefully declined both times, although at least one did sell.

I knew one to have been salvaged from being part of the roofing of a local garden shed in Pembrokeshire. Worth =A320 to me, but no more. I'm a patient man .....

Colin

Reply to
Colin