Optimistic?

This has just finished on eBay. No bids at a =A3249 starting bid. That seems rather high unless it's a usefull piece of kit in the aviation industry. Anyone recognise the engine?

John

Reply to
John

John,

I had no EBay link to use please resend./

John

Reply to
campingstoveman

Oops!

Item No 220203020402

John

Reply to
John

"John" wrote (snip):-

Open to correction but it looks like Coventry Victor.

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Looks a bit like an Enfield to me.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Nick,

I stand corrected, I have just found I have a manual for Coventry Victor Type "N" mark II and III Petrol Engines and you are spot on. Anybody want said manual for £5.00 :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

"campingstoveman" wrote

If the units "often sell elsewhere for excess of £2,000" (makes you wonder why he wasn't selling it 'elsewhere' - the ebay audience clearly does not appreciate its true value) then the manual must be worth more tha a fiver!

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

One was sold complete but not quite so tidy at Astle Park club shop in 2006. It went for £40.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn