Anson Open Days?

There were open days at the Anson last autumn. Will there be any again this year?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Reply to
Paul Evans

Quoting Paul's link:

"The Museum will close for the winter (after its Annual Celebratory Closure

23/24 October)"

Anyone for a trip on one of these days?

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

The Anson are holding a Gardner Engine celebration weekend on 18th and 19th September, if that's any help to you. They are, also, inviting owners of Gardner engines to go along and exhibit in the car park (mini rally type of thing). Plus a large raffle with loads of prizes to raise funds for the museum. Regards, Fran Drake

Reply to
Mark Drake

"Mark Drake" wrote

the car park

Space is limited for exhibits so Geoff would like pre-booking for entries if anyone is thinking of going, form at:-

See also
Should be a good event.

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

Internal Fire Museum of Power is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK

Reply to
Paul Evans

ME!

I can't make the September dates as I'm house building, but October sounds pretty good.

I'll gnaw about which day ........................

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Having looked at my diary, I find that the Wessex club has a engine jumble on the Saturday, so, for myself, I'll be going to the Anson on Sunday 24th October - deo volante ;o)).

Anyone else??

Regards,

Kim

Reply to