Haddenham Rally

Gentlemen,

Anybody going to Haddenham this weekend, I will be there from Friday morning. Tea making facilities available as usual. Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I shall miss your very nice tea, Martin, but I have a previous appointment at Barleylands which involves collections and deliveries of all sorts of arcane devices etc etc.

Sunday is also spoken for as we have three new (secondhand) PC's to configure and set up before Sunday night. Compaq 1ghz EN (European Spec) SFF (Diddy box to you and me) with 20gig drive and CD etc etc, £95 each for the base unit only (+VAT) Cheaper than making up your own now....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

In article , Campingstoveman writes

Geoff and I will be going on the Sunday (just as punters, though we may use the '52 Minor MM as transport); we'll be at Barleylands tomorrow. Both are conditional on reasonable weather.

Regards, Andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Marshall