Slate charging plate on eBay

I spotted this on eBay today and am sure some of you charging and lighting collectors, might be interested

Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Drake

That's a nice thing Mark - though first time I read it my brian registered solid state instead of solid slate!

Reply to
Nick H

Oh yeah - who's Brian? ;-)

Reply to
Arthur G

Shame that the rheostat and one of the fuses have gone missing :-( I won't comment on how hard fuses like that are to find, lest old Blowlamp-bonce accuse me of moaning :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

When I were a lad we were too poor to afford brains ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

"Nick H"

It does, the morning after feeling is known as "Brains Death"

Paul

-- ____________________________________

Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

Internal Fire Museum of Power is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK

Reply to
Paul Evans

ISTR many years ago when I was working in Newport seeing "Lose a day, Drink Brains SA" on the Toilet wall. Dave Croft

Reply to
Dave Croft

seems to have attracted one of those maiden bidders......... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven