Another eBay Funny!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item80130898848
Note both the description and the "very good" condition rating.
If *all* the parts were missing, this seller would probably still be rating it as "good".

Missing "Some" wheels?!
LOLOL!!

I liked the part in the description that says it is "powered"!!
--
Mark Johnson
Electrical Department

Same guy has this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120434064288

ERG! And also in "very good" condition!
OH, my aching head!
~Pete

Same guy has this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0434064288
=====================================================Is that a 0-2------2-0? Been looking for one in Good Condition!
LD wrote:

I wonder if it's a left-over from Bill Schopp's shop. Then it might have some "historical significance."
Hah!
wolf k.

or hysterical ...