Cheap ebay Toolmaker's Vises

Does anybody have experience with the cheap, presumably Chinese, toolmaker's vises that are all over ebay? Is the quality good, awful, or so-so? So-so would
be good enough for my current need.
For example... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0089556468 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0092211510 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item30033465219 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item30097147516
Similar vises from Enco are about 2x the ebay prices, but still inexpensive.
Ned Simmons

I have one like the second one listed. Very accurate. Very hard. Sliding jaw fits so close that it is difficult to reposition if you take it off! Very hand for use with small mill.
Ned, I don't know a thing about toolmaker's vises, but I've bought several times from discount machine (the last two on your list). I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the stuff they sent me.
Steve

Ned,
You might want to look at the Sherline mill vice at www.sherline.com
Bob Swinney

I also bought something of good quality (handle for kurt vise) from discount machine.

Ned Simmons wrote:

One of my favorite suppliers, I expect it to be great... Ned Simmons wrote:

says...

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I just ordered a 1" and a 3" vise from Discount Machine. kc's advice on the mounting slots is right on point as I need to mount the vise on a 5" sine table. The 3" vise has slots on all 4 sides.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item30033465219 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item30091691131
Ned Simmons