EBay: 3 aircraft, 3 AFV

Hello,

I'm thinning out the stash, and have listed a number of kits on Ebay. This time, it is a mix of aircraft and armor kits: All have

very low starting prices, and no reserves.

Here's what I've got:

Armor:

Tamiya 1/35 Russian SU-122 Tank Destroyer:

Italeri 1/35 German SdKfz 234/1 Heavy Armored Car
ICM 1/35 Russian T-28 Medium Tank

Aircraft:

Classic Airframes 1/48 Fairey Battle (Trainer version):

Special Hobby 1/48 USN R-4 Helicopter/ RN Hoverfly Mk. I:
Revell 1/72 PBY Catalina (RAF):

Thanks for looking!

Reply to
RC Boater

See, good posting....one! Multiple listings. Subject line says "Ebay" so you know it's an auction. You can look at the post and see if anything interests you....then hit Ebay if it does. Wish the others would take this clue! Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.