kato N scale F unit shell needed

Hello Folks, I need a Kato F A unit shell..F3 or F7 doesn't matter. Color scheme doesn't matter either because I am going to paint it into my home road colors. Can you help. I have plenty of stuff to trade. MT cars and LL GP20 shells and so on. Let me know.

Thanks Paul D

Reply to
atsf359

From time to time these pop up on ebay. Here's one:

Regards, RonMcF

Reply to
RonMcF

Thanks Ron,

I do eBay alot. Seller id atsf359. I saw that one. Have a watch bid on it to see how high it goes. Thanks again

Reply to
atsf359

There are 2 types. The original shell (from several years back) and the current release shell.

They are different enough that they each only fit on the mechanism which was designed for it.

Which one do you need? Or are you installing it on some home-grown mechanism and it doesn't matter?

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Peteski, I am going to custom paint it into my home road North Buffalo RR colors. I have a older mechanism so either run shell should fit. The last shell i that i was painting got destroyed that is why i need another. one headlight or two doesnt matter F7 or 9 doesnt really mater either. I just want a Kato shell because i have tried every other manufactuer of NScale F units and none will fit the Kato mechanism. If you or anyone elso can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again paul d

Reply to
atsf359

There are several Kato F7 and F3 shells on ebay at present:

?ViewItem&category=19124&item=5965631555&rd=1
Some close pretty soon. Good luck. Ron

Reply to
RonMcF