Re: Surprise release from Austrains

John has been hinting for a while that he was going to release a

> variation on an Austrains loco without any prior warning sometime > soon...... well guess what! > > See the Austrains page:
> for John's surprise release! :-) > > Austrains will have a stand at the Box Hill exhibition in Melbourne this > weekend, and John will be very eager to exchange currency for the new > loco, as well as for the rest of the range, so if you are going, drop by > the stand and make an Our Glorious Leader very happy by waving money at > him! > > The CLP/T class photo comp will be judged when he gets back from > Melbourne after the Hobson Bay exhibition. Thanks to all those who > entered :-) >

It was not a surprise release at all. The launch was planned to co-incide with the exhibition. No doubt you had inside knowledge on this but you were sworn to some form of NDA. The alturism line you continue to push in this forum is getting a bit boring. I am starting too actually view posts like this as form of spam. ;-)

Reply to
Greg Rudd

It was not a surprise release at all. The launch was planned to co-incide with the exhibition. No doubt you had inside knowledge on this, but you were sworn to some form of NDA.  The alturism line you continue to push in this forum is getting a bit boring. I am starting to actually view posts like this as form of spam. ;-)

Reply to
Greg Rudd