Where can you get these?

My scratch building supplies have developed a hole in the inventory. Where can I obtain small sheaves and pulleys in HO gauge? I had several but
recently needed 4 sheaves the same size for a high ball signal and I couldn't even match any two form the small pile on hand and I've been out of pulleys for quite awhile. I looked on the web but found nothing useful. Specifically I need a small sheave about 18" diameter and single block pulleys but can't seem to find either. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Roy
Roy Tansill wrote:

http://www.naturecoast.com/hobby/catalog.htm lists several sizes of sheaves and blocks.
--
Mike
"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular

Dunno where you came up with that. Searching for "pulley", "sheave" and "block" on that page comes up with zilch. (They show kits that *include* pulleys, but none separately that I can see.) Can you point us to a link to pulleys there?

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Check Fittings, Wood, Figures, etc page 3 has blocks and working block page 7 has brass sheaves page 8 has bulk supply of bocks
Do you want us to blow your nose too?

Yup. Someone asks politely for more information, and someone else feels compelled to post a snotty put down in reply.
There's always gotta be one.
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:37:45 -0700 (PDT), Twibil

Fans of irony take note. -- Ray

Good advise from the one single soul on RMR who's managed to make enemies of a coalition of posters who would normally have nothing in common save a love of model railroading and an abiding dislike for *him*.
So when are *you* going to begin posting some relevant threads, Poopsie?
On 6/10/2009 5:00 PM Twibil spake thus:

Probably never, if history is any guide.

Eh. I've not been here long enough pass judgement on what Ray has -or hasn't- posted in the past, but he seems singularly bent on trying to build up his own ego by putting other folks down, and he doesn't bother letting truth stand in his way, either.
Now me, I've never claimed to be the pink fairy of sweetness, but telling obvious -and repeated- lies would seem to be counter- productive for someone who wants people to respect him...
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:30:45 -0700 (PDT), Twibil

The fans of irony are laughing their heads off at you both. -- Ray

You still haven't replied to my polite query as to why you imagine that culture resides solely in the USa.
Regards, Greg.P.
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:08:41 +1200, "Greg.Procter"

You inferred that. I stated that you had none. -- Ray

Ok, I'll go with your implied amazing "culture" is less than my "none".
Regards, Greg.P.

Sure they are, Ray.
Note: should you ever discover the meaning of the word "truth", you will find that nearly everyone respects it, and that those who don't are held in almost universal contempt.
Your call.
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:58:25 -0700 (PDT), Twibil

Ok. I find you in contempt.
Man, you really are stupid. -- Ray
On 6/11/2009 3:27 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:

Sayeth the man with no discernible friends here. How smart is *that*?

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:27:47 -0700, David Nebenzahl

Just because you are not numbered among them doesn't mean that can't change. Relax and try again. I've been known to forgive stupidity when it is congenital. -- Ray
On 6/11/2009 1:59 PM Ray Haddad spake thus:

"Them"? I challenge you to name even one.
Oh, you mean all those folks who don't write *anything* in response to you. I see you're mistaking silence for "friendship". On the other hand, if you're that hard up for friends, I can see it.

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:21:10 -0700, David Nebenzahl

If that's your measure then you must be one guy with tons of friends. All of whom dislike you. How odd. -- Ray

And how untrue. (Gee, what a surprise: an untruth coming from Ray!)
Dave *is* sometimes edgy, and *has* been known to snap at people (notably *me* on occasion), but I cannot recall one single time that I've ever seen him indulge in blatant prevarication either for the sake of an insult or for propping up his own ego. (Which seems to be quite reasonably healthy from everything I've seen so far.)
At worst, he annoys me from time to time -as I most likely annoy him- but no, I don't dislike him. Because even though we frequently disagree on subjects such as politics, we share a love of model railroading, an out-front respect for candor -and (Surprise!) somewhat abrasive personalities.
But you, on the other hand, don't seem to have ever graduated from the monkey-house school of repartee. Like them, you simply pick up steaming handfulls of feces whenever you're annoyed and fling them in every direction, hoping that something may randomly stick to those who you see as your tormentors. You *really* don't seem to comprehend that you can't hurt an adult's feelings by telling lies about them: they (and everyone else) will simply assume that you're stuck somewhere lower on the emotional or evolutionary scale, and either ignore you or treat you as a free amusement park ride, depending on their inclinations.
In short; Dave and I aren't exactly doing sleep-overs at each other's homes yet, but I respect him and I'm not afraid to say so: he's reasonably knowledgable about things I know very little about, and he's always been willing to share that knowledge when asked.
Now: about that multitude of irony fans you seem to think are being amused by my "ignorance".........where are they all hiding? (Insert sounds of crickets and wind blowing across the arid desert sands...)