Where can you get these?

iF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE AND CONSTRUCTIVE, SHUT UP!!!
-- Bob May
rmay at nethere.com http: slash /nav.to slash bobmay
http: slash /bobmay dot astronomy.net

Everything I write here is nice. -- Ray

Now THIS is funny. The jury is still out on the bear story.

Shrug.
Some music fans hate everything the Beatles ever did. Same thing's true of Sinatra or Bach. Nothing pleases everybody, so what else can one ask except that someone somewhere pays you for your work and someone else -hopefully several someones- gets some pleasure out of it?

Ray, ol' buddy, a person with an IQ of 168 can in fact be stupid, but generally only in isolated instances. You've proven that you aren't.

Must we presume either that you tell lies constantly, or that you consider yourself to have the highest possible IQ? (84)

Regards, Greg.P.
On 6/10/2009 1:32 PM Howard R Garner spake thus:

Yikes. There it is. Dunno how I missed that. 20 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

Um, no, not this time. But thanks for offering.

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Scroll down to the heading: FITTINGS, WOOD, FIGURES, ETC. There are nine pages of bits to look through. Look on page 3 and page 7.
--
Mike
"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular
Roy Tansill wrote:

Model Expo offers a variety of sizes, some of which are close enough to HO scale. Considering that in Real Life these things vary a lot in size, I wouldn't sweat the scale.
cheers,
wolf k.
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 05:30:06 -0500, "Roy Tansill"

These are might do. The 5 mm would scale out at 17"
http://www.modelexpo-online.com/search.asp?PAGLEN &STARTPAGE=1&FNM4&UID 09061016182681&SKW=pulley&B1.x=0&B1.y=0&B1=Go!
Just happened to get their catalog this afternoon.
Jim
Roy Tansill wrote:

Besides what already has been mentioned, here's a bulk assortment of 100 misc. pulleys, sheaves, etc. in HO scale: http://valleymodeltrains.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_idb41
No photos unfortunately so hard to tell if it's what you need. I also looked at WSM's web page for the product and they don't have any photos either. Perhaps an e-mail to them might get something you can peruse.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

Wow! It's been over two weeks since the original post and the Greg & Ray show still continues! There ought to be some kind of Guinness world record for this shit, huh? Time to change the channel.
--
The seabat
Filtering GoogleGroups & Goobers with extreme prejudice!
The Seabat wrote:

Getting kind of tired of watching the kids play Who's Got The Biggest Dick?
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:02:05 -0500, Rick Jones

As two more competitors show up . . . -- Ray