Where can I get these ?

I'm assuming they are simply called nylon spacers, where do I get them ?

I recently fitted a number of TV wall brackets., the kit include multiple spacers all of this type:

That one for example is 18mm diam, and a 5mm wall thickness.

I have a need to obtain at least 32 of them ... in different lengths ... or even better if I could buy it 'by the meter and cut to size ... anybody know where to get such things.

Judging by the marks ..it looks like a these were made by 'pairing off' in a CNC lathe or similar - off a length of rod, material is a hard nylon (methinks)

I don't have access to lathe anymore or I would go looking for nylon rod.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Hi If you get me the dimensions and quantities I will make them for you, I have sources of plastic rod and the kit to do it. Peter

Reply to
Drawfiler

One option : go to

Download their free drafting tool and sketch up what you want. Specify material and a few other details, and the tool will give you a quote for any quantity.

You won't like the cost per unit for small quantities, so also ask for larger quantities. Possibly try a few alternative materials (delrin/acetal vs nylon etc). I found it affordable enough at 200 parts for one job I had.

If you arrive at a satisfactory solution, ... upload the design and press "go". (They take plastic!) If all else fails, you have a sanity check on whatever price anyone else might be asking.

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond

Are these any help?

mick

I am only after around 32 ... tey have a pack size of 1000

on of the other replies looks promising ... Thanks

Reply to
Rick Hughes