Where can I get these ?

I'm assuming they are simply called nylon spacers, where do I get them ?
I recently fitted a number of TV wall brackets., the kit include multiple
spacers all of this type:
formatting link

That one for example is 18mm diam, and a 5mm wall thickness.
I have a need to obtain at least 32 of them ... in different lengths ... or
better if I could buy it 'by the meter and cut to size ... anybody know
where to get such things.
Judging by the marks ..it looks like a these were made by 'pairing off' in a
CNC lathe or similar - off a length of rod, material is a hard nylon
I don't have access to lathe anymore or I would go looking for nylon rod.
Reply to
Rick Hughes
Loading thread data ...
Hi If you get me the dimensions and quantities I will make them for you, I have sources of plastic rod and the kit to do it. Peter
Reply to
One option : go to
formatting link

Download their free drafting tool and sketch up what you want. Specify material and a few other details, and the tool will give you a quote for any quantity.
You won't like the cost per unit for small quantities, so also ask for larger quantities. Possibly try a few alternative materials (delrin/acetal vs nylon etc). I found it affordable enough at 200 parts for one job I had.
If you arrive at a satisfactory solution, ... upload the design and press "go". (They take plastic!) If all else fails, you have a sanity check on whatever price anyone else might be asking.
- Brian
Reply to
Brian Drummond
Are these any help?
formatting link
formatting link
Reply to
I am only after around 32 ... tey have a pack size of 1000
on of the other replies looks promising ... Thanks
Reply to
Rick Hughes

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.