Where can I get aluminum mesh?

Hi, where can I buy large peices of aluminum mesh? Would Home Depot
carry these or do I need some special metal supply place? I'm in
Northern VA.
Here are a few pics of the dish I'm trying to fix

Thanks,
Mike
Reply to
Michael Shaffer
Ernie Leimkuhler
The satellite equipment supplier, Skyvision,
has 48" x 74" mesh panels specifically for repairing C band and Ku band dishes. The panels are black in color and priced at $59.95 plus shipping.
Ed Greeley
Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:
Reply to
Edward Greeley