Where can I get aluminum mesh?

Hi, where can I buy large peices of aluminum mesh? Would Home Depot carry these or do I need some special metal supply place? I'm in Northern VA.

Here are a few pics of the dish I'm trying to fix

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Michael Shaffer

Ernie Leimkuhler

The satellite equipment supplier, Skyvision,

has 48" x 74" mesh panels specifically for repairing C band and Ku band dishes. The panels are black in color and priced at $59.95 plus shipping.

Ed Greeley

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

Reply to
Edward Greeley