Where i can buy?

HI !

i am from Delhi,India

Can any one tell me from where i can buy Robot Kits ?

BuntyIndia

Reply to
BuntyIndia

Some of my collection. Some links are not shops Robotic

Lynxmotion (online shop) Herbach & Rademan (online shop) MPJA online (online shop) The Electronic Goldmine (online shop) Robot Store (online shop) Acroname easier robotics (online shop) TECEL microcontrollers (online shop)

4QD's home page (motor online shop) Images SI Inc (online shop) Servo City (RC online shop) Arrick Robotics (online shop)

ATLANTA Hobby Robot Club The Builder's Corner The Ottawa Robotics Enthusiasts (ORE) club Robotics.net Robot Cafe Chuck's Robotics Notebook Seattle Robotics Society HomeBrew Robotics Club NASA Space telerobotics program SuperREGIS Roving Robotic WebCam Robot Projects Jeff's Robotics Page

GoRobotics.net Kronos Robotics & Electronics

-- Best Regards, Lim Siong Boon

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.sg

Siong Boon