Where can i buy 999 keys?

Please help...

Where can i buy 999 keys / power keys? to Euro locks ( Ruko)

Ore are there somwone that maby can make me som ?

Mvh. Brian.

Reply to
Army

I'd ahve to go look, but isn't a 999 the same as a Y-1?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"Army" snipped-for-privacy@edb.dk schreef in bericht news:428aecb1$0$718$ snipped-for-privacy@dread16.news.tele.dk...

You can make it yoursself

Reply to
frederieke

Hmm, looks like someone's been reading a little on Toool. :)

Most people make their own. Just use your code machine.

Reply to
Absinthe

Dude, he is looking for bump keys.

Reply to
Absinthe

Oh, thanks. I didn't recognize the term.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Ummm 999 keys as in BUMP keys? Hahahahah well now lets see, maybe you should go buy a code machine for about 2 grand and cut your own. OR... better yet how about instead you tell me what you wanna break into, and I'll have the proper authorities waiting. ~NEXT week i'm teaching an advanced class on stealing shit, you should attend.

(SARCASM in this article was intentional) p.s. I'm not really running a class on stealing "shit"

Reply to
GapLock

Ummm 999 keys as in BUMP keys? Hahahahah well now lets see, maybe you should go buy a code machine for about 2 grand and cut your own. OR... better yet how about instead you tell me what you wanna break into, and I'll have the proper authorities waiting. ~NEXT week i'm teaching an advanced class on stealing stuff, you should

attend.

(SARCASM in this article was intentional) p.s. I'm not really running a class on stealing "stuff"

Reply to
GapLock

^^^Oh Boy, I don't want to miss that one!!!-Finally I will be able to rap open butch's locker and get him back for that dead chicken. Count Scooter in on this one-Just don't tell my dad-He will kill me!!!!

(Totally ridiculous and obviously fictional newsgroup comedy)

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Butch just called me up. He says if you do that, he's gonna twist your eye glases into a pretzel, and make you eat them, sideways. That, after he gets through throwing your inhaler into the creek out back of the school.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, you tell butch that i have grown 3 inches and put on 20 pounds over summer--also doctor says I dont need inhaler anymore-and oh yeah

-I wear contacts-and dad got me a set of weights which I have been pumping every day while envisioning kicking butch's ass--So send butch on down-and tell him to bring some help-And I am still in love with his sister-so tough-LOL.

sighned, your bestest buddy- "HOG" (formerly "scooter")

Reply to
goma865