Can sombody make me a key?

Can sombody make me a bump key to Euro locks ( Ruko) And I dont have a key cutter mashine.

Mvh. Brian Henriksen Denmark.

Reply to
Army

I'm sure someone can. Generally, though, the folks on this newsgroup won't assist you in obtaining burglary tools.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

see a local shop and convince them that you have the right to posses burglar tools. you are NOT going to get help from the professionals in this group.

Reply to
Key

Greetings.

I do not know to what type of machines you can obtain access, through whatever means, but if you must, it seems you can scrape your own bump key(s) out yourself.

Google is a good thing.

.te

'Key wrote:

Reply to
times enemy

like I stated, he is NOT going to get help from the PROFESSIONALS in this group.

Reply to
Key

That much is clear...

Reply to