help again?

need info on a lock out of a safede;posit lock at a bank, it uses the Ilco blank SY8. Sy5 (security) I need replacemant lock. I think its Kumahira? I have checked the web to no Availe! any Ideas where I can buy these locks? not the most secure locks Ive seen!! but its held in with a clip, like a mailbox lock! thanks for any help. Mark

Reply to
mark

mark, google is your friend...

btnG=Google+Search

has a length of 70 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

-- "Key"

Reply to
Key

You might try Safe Deposit Specialty in Topeka, KS. Nice people. I'll e-Mail you the phone number.

Leon Rowell

mark wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

yep, he is a VERY nice guy.. use him all the time as well --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--