How to open a old safe?.

I have a old safe "Diplomat 60" safe, i not can get open. I have the key to the safe, but not the combination for the safe, its there a way to find the kode for the lock?

The safe is somthing i have from my father that is past away.. :(

Hope you can help me..

Mvh Brian Henriksen Denmark.. snipped-for-privacy@edb.dk

Reply to
dkkey.dk

Call your loca locksmith. If you can bring the safe into his shop, if not he probably makes house calls.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Let me venture a guess....simple G4 mainliner, backwound, quick fuse with a drag under 20 feet

Reply to
billb