Lost Key to Brinks Safe

Hi,

We lost our key to our Brinks safe. I was wondering if there is a way to order a replacement key to the safe.

The safe is a combination lock / key combo.

Thanks for the advice, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Brinks has a home security products division but I don't have the contact info for it handy. Your best and easiest route is probably to take the whole box into a local locksmith and have him make you a key, that assumes of course that the safe isn't bolted down with you locked out of it.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Thanks for the reply back. That is what I am planning on doing. I was able to pick the lock open so now all I have to do is take them the door :-)

Reply to
Steve

Any locksmith should be able to make a key for it.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

there is a chance the code # is on the front of the lock.

Reply to
todd

shows you what a piece of junk you bought.

Reply to
billb

Not inteneded to be used as a burglary safe.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere